Accountant Jobs at Dept. of Islamic Affairs | Dubai Government
The Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department (IACAD) is an agency of the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 1969. The Department was originally known as the Department of Awqaf, and it was responsible for awqaf (in Islamic law, a religious endowment)
- Preparing exchange documents and ensuring the accuracy of the monthly reconciliations of the department’s account according to the regulations in force in the department.
- Opening and closing accounting periods in the general ledger and preparing financial reports.
- Preparing reports of financial transfer procedures between budget items, and submitting them to the direct manager.
- Follow up and control the movement of budget items and ensure that the appropriations allocated to programs and objectives are not exceeded, and prepare periodic reports.
- Follow-up of inventory lists of stores and property and the way to treat differences that are made in accordance with approved accounting standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent in a similar field + no experience
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||UAE CHRO | Citibank Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Dubai Government site…