Technician - Special Airport Systems/ELV Systems Jobs In Dubai | Serco Group
Serco is a FTSE 250 company managing over 500 contracts worldwide. Employing over 50,000 people, we operate internationally across four geographies: UK & Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and across five sectors: Defence, Justice & Immigration, Transport, Health and Citizen Services.
Position: Technician – Special Airport Systems/ELV Systems
The purpose of the role is to carryout necessary preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on electronic equipment and systems, individually or as part of a technicial team, within the designated area, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Electronic Standards and Regulations.
- Ability to raise & complete PMS fault report sheets, daily utilization reports and CMMS work orders.
- High School Certificate.
- Industrial Training Institute Diploma in Electronic System maintenance or equivalent.
- Minimum six (6) year experience within an electronics / ELV maintenance or similar environment.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Technician – Special Airport Systems/ELV Systems Jobs In Dubai | Serco Group|
|Hiring Organization||Serco Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Serco Group site…