Technician (HVAC)-STCA Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Serco Careers UAE
Position: Technician (HVAC)-STCA
Serco is looking to hire HVAC Technicians for one of our Bid projects. The key purpose of this role is to carry out allocated planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial repairs on building services particularly on HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) assets and associated controls and other equipment.
- Monitor, rectify and/or repair HVAC systems and services and ensure all operations, maintenance and repair actions are recorded and to update asset records on a daily basis.
- Assist in monitoring utilities for collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on all assets and equipment maintained for the safe and efficient performance of all duties.
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance on the HVAC services associated plant such as, district cooling network, heat exchangers, AHU’s (Air Handling Unit), VAV’s (Variable Air Volume), FCU’s (Fan Coil Unit), circulating pumps, heating units, supply and exhaust fans and associated control equipment.
- Ideally a holder of Vocational training certificate and a full technical understanding of HVAC systems and associated equipment and controls.
- Minimum five (3) years of experience with advance knowledge in HVAC air handling and air movement systems in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services with engineering environment.
- Technical and safety awareness with a clear understanding of electrical safety, permit to works, processes, procedures, use of power tools and associated test equipment.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of HVAC planned maintenance and repair services.
|Title||Technician (HVAC)-STCA Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Serco Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Serco site…