Technical Product Owner (UAEN) | Emirates Careers Dubai
Position: Technical Product Owner (UAEN)
Technical Product Owners (TPO) are the “front door” to the engineering teams, feeding team backlogs with work spread across feature, function, non-functional (NFR), BAU, Technical Debt, spikes, and ceremonies. As a result, the TPO constantly juggles and prioritises the different types of work flowing into the team, making decisions in alignment with other TPO’s, and ensuring they meet the objectives of the Program Increment (PI)
- Ensures Technical Debt and NFR’s are captured, refined, and prioritised across all sprints.
- Captures additional BAU, Ceremony, and Spike activities, and incorporates into team backlogs, within the boundaries of available capacity.
- Prepare contribution to PI demo, in conjunction with other applicable Product Owners
- Maintain the quality and integrity of features within their technical and team boundaries, ensuring identification and contribution of risks and dependencies back to the Product Portfolio backlog
- Information Technology.Other : 5+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
- 2+ years practical experience of working as a Product Owner/Manager, in a ‘team facing’ capacity, with proven record of driving discernible change and delivery, at pace.
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Technical Product Owner (UAEN) | Emirates Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Emirates site…