Technical Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wood Careers UAE
Position: Technical Assistant
Wood are currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant to join one of ADNOC group of companies projects. This position will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Support Project Management Team with delivery, communication, personnel logistics and reporting
- Ensure project management reporting, internally and externally, is correctly formatted, approved by all parties and submitted on time
- Support preparation for Project Technical Reviews, such as HAZOPs
- Coordinate IT arrangements critical for engineering Team delivery
- Arrange and prepare presentations required for Project Management meetings
- Diploma or in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position in the oil and gas operations and maintenance industries.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel and Power Point and formatting skills
- Good communication skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Technical Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Wood Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Wood site…