Team Leader - Payments ADCB Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank commonly called ADCB, is a bank in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) was formed in 1985 as a public shareholding company with limited liability, following the mergers between Emirates Commercial Bank, Federal Commercial Bank, and Khaleej Commercial Bank, which was established in 1975. ADCB Group will become the fifth largest bank in the region with approximately 1 million customers.
Position: Team Leader – Payments
Monitor and manage the performance of the team to ensure the required business, financial, quality and risk targets are achieved.
- Manage the assigned financial targets to ensure they are achieved as per business plan.
- Manage self and team in line with ADCB’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own and employee contribution to business performance.
- Manage and motivate the team to ensure they contribute to, and participate in, the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes and projects in line with the bank’s standard.
- At least 5 years’ banking experience in a centralized payments processing unit, including a minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or finance
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Team Leader – Payments ADCB Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADCB site…