Supply & Demand Planner Jobs In Dubai | L'Oréal Careers Dubai
Position: Supply & Demand Planner
Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimizing customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Background in Business administration/ Supply chain/ Indus
- Experience in Demand/supply planning role preferably FMCG
- Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
|Title||Supply & Demand Planner Jobs In Dubai | L’Oréal Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on L’Oréal site…