Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs In Abu Dhabi | NOV Gulf Careers
Position: Supply Chain Coordinator
Will be responsible for analyzing demand and planning supply in a timely manner. He will manage the incoming order requests and co-ordinate with other departments for meeting the delivery targets.
- Co-ordinate Planning, Procurement, Inventory and Logistics functions.
- Work closely with shop floor for continuous supply of materials to support production.
- Ensure work orders and purchase orders are released for managing demand in ERP (JDE Edwards)
- Manage inventory. Set safety stocks and re-order points
- Date management of sales orders and work orders. Track and manage on-time delivery targets.
- Capacity planning, Shop scheduling and load balancing in work centers. Responsible for outsourcing decisions.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge about oilfield equipment manufacturing and services
- ERP functionality knowledge
|Title||Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs In Abu Dhabi | NOV Gulf Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on NOV site…