Store Tech PM MEA Jobs In Dubai | Kering Careers
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear.
Position: Store Tech PM MEA
The Store Tech PM MEA will work within the Store Projects EMEA team. He or She will be in charge to lead store projects (such as opening, closing, relocation, refurbishment, etc) for all supported fashion brands in the Middle-East & Africa region.
- Responsible to maintain accurate planning and control on complex scope, with multiple projects running at the same time.
- Manage installation of all IT equipment and services, from infrastructure to applications and devices.
- Create or update technical documentation for post go-live support of new/refurbished stores.
- The candidate should have, at least, 3/4 years of experience in the IT support (preferably in fashion or luxury segment).
- Previous experience in medium/large, multinational companies.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Store Tech PM MEA Jobs In Dubai | Kering Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Kering Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Kering Careers site…