Staff Nurse at Mira Clinic Job in Dubai
American Hospital Dubai is committed to being an employer that helps its people realize their full potential and set benchmarks in medical care excellence. We offer an extremely progressive, nurturing, diversity-rich and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation to help you achieve the extraordinary
Position: Staff Nurse
A registered professional Clinic Staff Nurse who provides direct patient care and coordinates patient care-related activities using the scientific process of nursing. Nursing care given to Pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric population
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area
- Follows the chain of command in reporting incidents or concerns
- Prioritizes workload and completes correspondence in a timely manner
- Demonstrates skills in assessment of patient, family’s physical and psychological needs
- 4 year Bachelors Nursing Degree
- Minimum 4 years nursing care
- Current license to practice nursing
- BLS Certification
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Staff Nurse at Mira Clinic Job in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||American Hospital Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on American Hospital Dubai site…