SR. AUDITOR - GLOBAL COMPLIANCE AUDIT Jobs At Abbott | Dubai
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Position: SR. AUDITOR – GLOBAL COMPLIANCE AUDIT
Conduct global sales and marketing compliance audits for all of Abbott’s global operating divisions and Affiliates. Compliance audits provide assurance on the effectiveness of the key elements of Abbott’s Ethics & Compliance Program.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in sales & marketing practices against Corporate policies, local procedures, industry standards and laws/regulations.
- Analyze data and document findings and recommendations in audit reports.
- Present audit findings to Audit management and Divisional and Corporate management.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. A graduate degree is desirable. It is also desirable that the individual be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- The individual should have at least 3 to 5 years of related work experience.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||SR. AUDITOR – GLOBAL COMPLIANCE AUDIT Jobs At Abbott | Dubai|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Abbott site…