Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology | Canadian Hospital Careers
Position: Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
To provide medical and surgical care to women with particular expertise in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system including preventative care, prenatal care, detection of sexually transmitted diseases, Pap test screening, and family planning & general medical care to women.
- Graduation from an approved Medical School.
- Completion of an approved Obstetric residency program consistent with established standards of DHA with speciality certification in the country of training.
- At least five years experience as a full-time Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist with Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Valid BLS license is a must.
Canadian Specialist Hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai and the institution of choice for referrals from small and medium-sized medical centers that lack some of our specialized diagnostic and treatment facilities. CSH has grown to become one of the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare institutions in the region.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology | Canadian Hospital Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Canadian Specialist Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Canadian Specialist Hospital site…