Specialist-Logistics (Aviation) Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Careers
Position: Specialist-Logistics (Aviation)
Responsible for ensuring that all offshore aviation facilities comply with General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) certification conditions, standards and regulations by regular monitoring and liaison with all stakeholders.
- Provide technical advice and support in all aspects of the civil aviation regulations and compliance.
- Prepare analysis, statistics, charts, maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence related to Aviation technical subjects.
- Carry out offshore helidecks and heliports inspection and ensure proper closure of findings in coordination with sites.
- Coordinate with aviation staff on all technical and operational matters, in order to align with aviation SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with good knowledge of aviation or, Aeronautical Diploma in relevant aviation disciplines.
- 8- 9 years of experience, including at least experience in aviation related discipline,
- Knowledge of GCAA Regulations and ICAO SARPS with operational experience at certified aerodromes.
- Certified in aviation SMS, Aerodrome Safeguarding, Aerodrome Operations, FISO or ATC Management.
|Title||Specialist-Logistics (Aviation) Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on ADNOC site…