Special Educator Jobs In Dubai | The Millennium School Careers
Position: Special Educator
- Identify the learning needs of the students and conduct screening with use of standardized tools.
- Collaboratively work with stake holders and develop Individualized Education/ Behavior Modification Plans.
- Conduct training sessions for the teachers, LSAs and parents. Build resources and suggest classroom strategies and provisions.
- B.Ed. in Special Education.
- Qualifications in Child Guidance Counseling would be added advantage.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- 3 years working with students in the Primary school.
The Millennium School is a leading academic institution in the UAE with a 20-year legacy. We nurture mindful, global citizens by creating empowering opportunities in a stimulating and challenging learning environment. The Millennium School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India. Pupils from ages 5 to 18 benefit from high quality teaching, a caring environment, extensive educational resources and modern facilities.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Special Educator Jobs In Dubai | The Millennium School Careers|
|Hiring Organization||The Millennium School|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on The Millennium School site…