Sonographer Jobs In Dubai | SGH Careers
Saudi German Hospitals Group is the Number one Healthcare brand with the largest footfall in Middle East and North Africa. Saudi German Hospitals (SGH) is promoted by Batterjee family, under the name Bait Al Batterjee Medical Co. and started its first hospital in 1988 in Jeddah. The Group is now the leading provider of healthcare services in MENA with in-house knowledge and facility under one roof to develop and operate world-class hospitals.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant healthcare experience (All the modalities) with DHA eligibility letter / DHA License or MOH Evaluation / MOH License.
- Bachelor\’s degree in sonography.
- Strong technical, communication, interpersonal and patient service skills.
- Clinical license title must be a Sonographer.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Sonographer Jobs In Dubai | SGH Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on SGH Careers site…