Snr. Executive, Customer Relations (CM)-(UAEN)|ADNOC Careers
Position: Senior Executive, Customer Relations (CM) – (UAE National)
To plan and execute the multiple buyer contracts including the preparation, evaluation, finalization linked to LNG cargoes in alignment with contract management process, ADP (Annual Delivery program) and approved procedures to ensure safe & reliable delivery of the product.
- Provide specialized input for development and implementation of internal control framework for contract processes in order to enhance business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead to develop performance reporting framework of customers, internal stake holders and flag deviations which are impacting commercial interest and contractual commitments
- To ensure the delivery of the cargo is as per the contract terms and conditions of the contract.
- To provide expert input to the manager on the spot sale value of the cargo taking into consideration the delivery schedules, contract terms & conditions, estimated voyage time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/ Economics/ Logistics/ Commerce or equivalent
- 8 years of experience, including at least 6 years in contract management in Shipping/ gas industry
- Professional certifications in related field would be an advantage though not mandatory
- Knowledge of laws and regulation at various destinations on unloading
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the State-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Snr. Executive, Customer Relations (CM)-(UAEN)|ADNOC Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADNOC site…