Site Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | UASG
United Al Saqer Group (UASG) owns and manages a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors. Our reputation for commercial excellence includes Abu Dhabi Motors and Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Machinery, Al Saqer Property Management; Awraq Islamic financial brokerage, Royal International Construction, Royal Joinery and Safe Travels & Tours.
Position: Site Engineer
To report all work progress at site to the Project Engineer/Construction Manager. Execute the work at site as per approved drawings, materials and the instruction given by the Construction Manager. Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction programs.
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
- Supervising and counselling junior or trainee engineers.
- 4 years Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Construction or relation field
- Must have successfully completed a minimum one or two major projects with reputable clients.
- Minimum 4 years work experience in a well established organization in the same position.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Site Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | UASG|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on UASG site…