Simulation Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Future Pipe Industries Jobs
Position: Simulation Engineer II
In this role you will develop finite element simulation models and methods to analyse the structural and thermal behaviour of composite piping products. Execute finite element simulations to predict the performance of composite piping products under various conditions.
- Be responsible for and be the custodian of the FEA simulations.
- Develop and maintain simulation tools and processes to support the design and development of products
- Perform virtual testing simulations on products to assess the performance prior to prototype testing.
- Document simulation methods, results, and conclusions in technical reports and presentations.
- Conduct tests and experiments to validate FEA results.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 8 years of experience in finite element modelling and simulation of composite materials using Abaqus and / or Ansys Composite PrepPost.
- Strong understanding of composite material behaviour and failure mechanisms.
- Expert in multi-scale modelling of composites.
|Title||Simulation Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Future Pipe Industries Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Future Pipe Industries|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Future Pipe Industries site…