Senior Tax Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Al Tayer Group
Since our founding in 1979, we have evolved into one of the most diverse and dynamic organisations in the Middle East. Al Tayer Group has introduced more than 80 highly respected brands into the region, operating across various industries. Our people are passionate about what they do and strive to engage our customers through enriching experiences.
Position: Senior Tax Analyst
Senior Tax Analyst will be an integral part of the Retail Tax department in assisting Tax Manager Retail on day-to-day tax compliance and advisory issues relating to VAT and other prevailing taxes across GCC. Predominantly safeguarding the high standard of tax compliance by ensuring tax policies and processes are adhered to in accordance with local tax laws, tax returns are submitted on time and compliance standards maintained.
- Assist Tax Manager in ensuring an efficient and effective Tax process flow in the organization.
- Carry out variance analysis of the VAT/Tax returns monthly – keeping up to date reports.
- Ensure and safekeep records of all the returns submitted.
- Degree level – essential.
- Accounting skills – Qualified CA, ACCA, equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualification work experience in accounting function in which minimum 3 years in VAT/Tax function ideally within the UAE.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Tax Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Al Tayer Group|
|Hiring Organization||Al Tayer Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Al Tayer Group site…