Senior Simulator Mechanic Jobs In Dubai | Emirates Careers Dubai
Position: Senior Simulator Mechanic
To provide comprehensive support to Flight Training Facilities Management and Engineering personnel in order to maintain the quality of the devices and training provided. Role holder will be assigned to support either the Cabin Service training equipment or the Safety and Emergency Procedures training equipment.
- Maintain Cabin Service Trainers or Cabin Emergency Evacuation Simulators and associated training devices to ensure continuity of training.
- Controlling the re-stowing of aircraft slides on the training devices and reinstalling deployed passenger oxygen masks.
- Support the training crew during evacuation and real fire training exercises to ensure safe operation.
- To monitor safe operation of the devices during training sessions and react effectively in the event of an emergency.
- 1+ Year experience in Flight Operations
- 10 Years schooling or equivalent qualification
- Computer literate in Microsoft, Word, Excel Good practical mechanical skills
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Simulator Mechanic Jobs In Dubai | Emirates Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Emirates site…