Senior Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions Job at Aramex Careers
Aramex is an Emirati multinational logistics, courier and package delivery company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company was founded by Fadi Ghandour and Bill Kingson in 1982 in Amman, Jordan. It is the first Arab-based company to be listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange
- Partner with business leaders to identify and develop actionable transactions that fit the business strategy.
- Lead transaction execution across the entire deal life cycle, and partner with business leaders and cross-functional teams for the successful execution of M&A projects.
- Ensure preparation of concise, accurate due diligence reports and lead development of plans to mitigate identified risks.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve the M&A playbook tools and processes to maintain a robust M&A execution model.
- 5-8 years of experience in M&A, with a background in Investment Banking, M&A advisory firms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Business or another relevant field, from a top-tier university
- Strong problem-solving and organizational capabilities, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions Job at Aramex Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Aramex Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Aramex Careers site…