Senior Internal Auditor Jobs In Dubai | Juma Al Majid Gulf Careers
Position: Senior Internal Auditor
The role of the Senior Auditor is to plan, supervise and oversee the various audit activities being carried out by assigned Auditors. The Senior Auditor Internal Audit performs detailed reviews of the working papers and drafts the internal audit report.
- Carry out the risk assessment of all functional units of the group for the purpose of preparing a risk based audit plan of the group
- As auditor in charge, prepare audit plan of a unit as per the internal risk based criteria and focus on and key control risks
- Ensure compliance with Internal Audit standard and policies (work ethics, time sheets etc.) Company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when requested by the Chief Audit Officer.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Accounting or Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Internationally recognized accounting/auditing qualifications like CA, CIA, CFE, CPA, ACCA, CISA, CMA etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ strong experience in auditing which include:
- Experienced in using data analytics in your audit work and understand the challenges and benefits these tools can provide (Eg. ACL/ClickView).
|Title||Senior Internal Auditor Jobs In Dubai | Juma Al Majid Gulf Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Juma Al Majid|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Juma Al Majid site…