Senior Engineer Drilling Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ADNOC
Position: Senior Engineer Drilling
Completion Materials Engineer administrating the stock, allocation, and technical specification of Completion Materials (Upper, Lower, and Smart Completion materials) by coordinating with Asset Development, Technical Centre, Completion Engineering and Drilling Operations Teams to select
- Performs Technical Evaluations for any tenders related to Completion Equipment and Evaluate prequalification applications from a technical perspective and provide feedback
- Involve in facility technical audit whenever applicable for new supplier as part of prequalification process
- Assess the Stock review with Inventory Team and follow up on current orders and stock in ground
- Administrates contracts and ensure compliance with contract terms and condition
- Bachelor Degree in in Engineering (Mechanical /Petroleum) or equivalent/relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years related experience in Drilling / Workover Engineering and Operations.
- Previous experience with the OPCOs, preferred in UAE.
- Experience preferably both from rig activities both from offshore and from the office.
|Title||Senior Engineer Drilling Jobs in Abu Dhabi | ADNOC|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Visit Talent Scout Arabia We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
* This Job was originally posted on ADNOC site…