Senior Data Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Emirates Group Vacancies
Position: Senior Data Engineer
The Senior Data Engineer is a fully participating member of a cross functional Enterprise Data & Analytics team working autonomously on technology development and problem resolution. The role involves the design, development, implementation and maintenance of analytical solutions and products
- Lead technical design and build for small to medium sized solutions in a team. Translate functional and non-functional data and analytics requirements into fit for purpose technical design.
- Ensure solution performance, business edge cases and security related issues are addressed while developing software.
- Debug issues of complexity, resolve blockers and follow design documents with minimal or no supervision.
- Complete data engineering coding tasks on problems of moderate to high scope and complexity. Demonstrate good coding principles.
- Degree or honors (12+3 or equivalent) In a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 2+ years of development, testing and support experience in the analytic applications such as Data Lake and Data Warehouse (preferably using the Big Data stack and Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure)
- 2+ years Data Engineering (Fewer years’ experience will be considered for Masters degree holders)
- Experience scheduling jobs that can be monitored efficiently and ensure data quality
|Title||Senior Data Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Emirates Group Vacancies|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Emirates Group site…