Senior Associate - Regulatory Reporting ADIB Jobs In Abu Dhabi
ADIB is a leading bank in the UAE and the 4th largest Islamic bank globally by assets. Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, ADIB was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the first Islamic bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Position: Senior Associate – Regulatory Reporting
Ensure the timely submission of Regulatory reports to the CBUAE and Ministry of Finance.
Established SLA’s and SOPs for the required regulatory reports preparation. Ensures quality data collection and reconciliation techniques are established for internal and external reporting.
- Preparation of the Ministry of Finance report on Loans, Undisbursed and NPA portfolio.
- Preparation of all new BRF reports and CB audit requirements assigned to ERM unit.
- Accurate development of the base data files used on a monthly basis for all regulatory reporting.
- Experience in core-banking systems, Business objects and automation of reports
- Experience in using statistical software for automation such as SAS
- Minimum of 12 years relevant experience is required.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Senior Associate – Regulatory Reporting ADIB Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADIB site…