Sales Manager - Corporate | Grand Hyatt Careers Job Vacancies
Position: Sales Manager – Corporate
Proactively finding opportunities for business growth by securing existing business, development of portfolio by acquiring new accounts further ensuring repeat business.
- To develop and review Personal Business Plan which is linked to the Hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
- To assist to conduct annual Performance Development Discussions with employees and to support them in their professional development goals.
- To encourage employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Manage team by being a role model and leader
- Focus on solution-oriented problem management
- 3 years of previous experience in a sales role.
- Leadership capabilities displaying integrity, respect, empathy and creativity.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Driving License is mandatory.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, commonly known as Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, is an American multinational hospitality company headquartered in the Riverside Plaza area of Chicago that manages and franchises luxury and business hotels, resorts, and vacation properties.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Sales Manager – Corporate | Grand Hyatt Careers Job Vacancies|
|Hiring Organization||Grand Hyatt|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Grand Hyatt site…