Role in Inventory at EMAAR Careers | UAE
Emaar Properties is an Emirati multinational real estate development company located in the United Arab Emirates. It is a public joint-stock company, listed on the Dubai Financial Market, and has a valuation of US$15.5 billion as of June 2021
- Pro-actively communicate with fellow Ambassadors, always with the Guest’s interests at heart.
- Prevent delays and service complaints by efficiency in Receiving and inventory control.
- Accuracy in all operational tasks in Receiving while living up to company standards and procedures.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required/ College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of one-year experience in a similar position in a 5-star hospitality company.
- Experience of working knowledge of systems and basic Purchasing systems is preferred.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Role in Inventory at EMAAR Careers | UAE|
|Hiring Organization||EMAAR Careers|
|Job Location||Fujairah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on EMAAR Careers site…