RH of Wealth & Personal Banking Legal, MENAT | HSBC Careers
Position: Regional Head of Wealth and Personal Banking Legal, MENAT
Responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice to senior management and all global businesses and functions in the MENAT region, the team offers a diverse range of legal skills, jurisdictional experience and practice specialisms across all countries and territories in the MENAT region in which our businesses operate.
- Provide counsel and legal support in relation to material regulatory issues having an impact on the WPB businesses.
- Provide support and guidance to the WPB businesses in MENAT with regard to legal risks arising in jobholder’s area of expertise
- Legal advice and assistance are supported and managed to facilitate the provision of efficient and effective advice as required by senior management
- Maintain and develop positive and professional working relationships with all team members within the MENAT Legal Team and all key stakeholders
- Provide legal services in a cost-effective manner
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is mandatory
- Deep knowledge of WPB products and experience of banking transactions either in private practice or in house.
- Knowledge of the HSBC Group corporate structures, its business and personnel and a clear understanding of HSBC’s corporate culture;
- Communication and inter-personal skills
|Title||RH of Wealth & Personal Banking Legal, MENAT | HSBC Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on HSBC site…