Registered Nurse- OPD Jobs In Dubai I Al-Futtaim Healthcare
Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas.
Position: Registered Nurse- OPD
The purpose of this role is to provide quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- DHA License (or Eligibility) as a Registered Nurse (mandatory).
Minimum 2+ years experience as a practicing RN in a clinical setting (accredited facility preferred).
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Registered Nurse- OPD Jobs In Dubai I Al-Futtaim Healthcare|
|Hiring Organization||Al-Futtaim Healthcare|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Al-Futtaim Healthcare site…