Registered Nurse - Labour & Delivery | SGH Middle East Careers
Position: Registered Nurse – Labour & Delivery (MOH license only)
Provides a wide range of quality professional nursing care functions using the Nursing Process with emphasis on direct patient care and related activities.
- Provides professional nursing care to the patient, receives supervision and direction from LDU Charge Nurse and Head Nurse.
- Work is performed on split shift and as required, in Delivery Room unit.
- Ongoing with patients and their families for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing plan of care
- Carrying out physician orders, assisting with medical procedures and reporting changes in the patient’s condition
- 3-year course in Midwifery after high school graduation; continued to BS in Nursing.
- Two years’ current clinical nursing experience following licensure/registration from the country of origin.
- Broad knowledge of theories and practices in general nursing and specializing in Delivery Room.
- A registered nurse (RN), BCLS/ACLS certified as appropriate
|Title||Registered Nurse – Labour & Delivery | SGH Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Ajman & Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on SGH site…