Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai | NMC Healthcare Jobs 2023
Position: Registered Nurse
Be responsible for providing and coordinating patient care, educating patients and the public about various health conditions, and providing advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Perform systematic patient assessment and collect pertinent data about the patient’s health or situation.
- Determine actual and potential nursing diagnoses, problems, and issues
- Define the care plan in collaboration with the healthcare team, patients, and families.
- Maintain and update the technical and clinical skills related to nursing practice
- Administer medications and monitor patients for any side effects and reactions
- Have an appropriate license to work as a nurse in the relevant regulatory health authority (DHA) with all the qualification and experience this mandates.
- Have basic life support qualification (within past 24 months)
- Be willing to work across departments when necessary
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English (spoken and written)
|Title||Registered Nurse Jobs in Dubai | NMC Healthcare Jobs 2023|
|Hiring Organization||NMC Healthcare|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Visit Talent Scout Arabia We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
* This Job was originally posted on NMC Healthcare site…