Regional Urban Lead Jobs In Dubai | Egis Middle East Careers
Position: Regional Urban Lead
The Regional Urban Lead role is to provide leadership to achieve profitability and growth of the Urban business in the Middle East region.
- Monitor upstream opportunities, define action plans to position Egis and actively participate in all potential tenders within the Region at all stages from detection to delivery, in close coordination with Tender Unit.
- Build up an efficient and lean organization, and grow local teams with technical delivery and project management capabilities.
- Ensure the quality of our services, the client satisfaction, and the profitability of the projects, in line with agreed objectives.
- Degree of post graduate qualification in urban design, urban planning landscape architecture, or related field and preferably with a professional affiliation (or eligible for membership)
- Proven ability to manage and work with large multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in project management for mid-large scale master plans
- Minimum 15 years relevant working experience in urban design, urban planning and master planning
Egis is an international company active in the consulting, construction engineering and mobility service sectors that design and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings. Egis operates in 120 countries and has 16,200 employees.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Regional Urban Lead Jobs In Dubai | Egis Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Egis site…