Recruitment Officer Jobs in Mediclinic Office in Dubai
Mediclinic International plc, founded in 1983, is an international private hospital group with operations in South Africa, Namibia, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s head office is based in Stellenbosch, South Africa. It has been listed on the JSE, the South African securities exchange, since 1986
Position: Recruitment Officer
You will provide best in class candidate experience and seamless recruitment process management across Nursing, Allied Health and Administrative roles in Mediclinic Middle East
- Contribute to regular recruitment reports with data and other related information as required
- Responsible for adhering to the recruitment and selection process within your sphere of influence, providing high quality
- candidates that meet the person specification and job profile of each role
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma from an accredited institution
- 5+ years recruitment experience, ideally gained both in-house and agency
- Proven experience in sourcing, selecting and assessing professionals is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high-volume recruitment
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Recruitment Officer Jobs in Mediclinic Office in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic International|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Mediclinic International site…