Quality Control Officer (UAEN) | GMG Dubai Job Vacancies
Position: Quality Control Officer (UAEN)
Quality Control Executive will be responsible for the online Quality Assurance/Control Activities and will be reporting to Senior Quality Supervisor.
- Conduct Physico-Chemical analysis of the product as per the specification.
- Conduct Incoming material inspection of all incoming Raw Milk and packaging material
- Check and monitor hygiene condition and GMP implementation inside factory areas.
- Report any nonconformities observed and follow-up corrective actions.
- Perform further checking of raw materials in laboratory.
- Monitor in-process products to ensure food safety and quality.
- B.Sc./B. S in Food/Dairy/Beverage/Fermentation Technology.
- Minimum 3-4 Years’ experience of working in food and Beverage industry.
- Well Versed with HACCP Requirements
- Good Communication Skills
The Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities (IACAD) was established in 1969 by the late ruler of Dubai HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al MaktoumGMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Quality Control Officer (UAEN) | GMG Dubai Job Vacancies|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on GMG site…