Program Manager, Hardlines, MENA Marketplace | Amazon Jobs
Position: Program Manager, Hardlines, MENA Marketplace
The successful candidate will be a strong project manager with deep analytical abilities, and will ideally over-index in ownership, bias for action, deep dive, invent and simplify, and deliver results leadership competencies. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and possess a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, and ability to prioritize.
- Automate and scale the category level growth via new selection, product listing quality and instock opportunities.
- Maintain category’s on-going reviews: own category’s weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews via establishing a tracking mechanism to enable the team to track their progress while recommend best track of action to grow/recover
- Define and build the category’s growth programs: Identify key business opportunities and building blocks to grow the category
- Create business programs and initiatives for new opportunities owning the development and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, or similar)
- 5+ years working experience writing complex SQL queries to perform data analysis
- 5+ years of experience in business intelligence, data analyst, or related quantitative functions
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries to work with complex/large datasets
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Program Manager, Hardlines, MENA Marketplace | Amazon Jobs|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Amazon site…