Professional-Import/Export Jobs In Dubai | Ingram Micro Careers
We are looking for an Import Coordinator who will be driving and improving vendor sales whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. You will micro manage all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers.
- Coordinate and identify the suitable FF to move international shipments.
- Coordinate with vendor/purchase/FF to move, pick, clear & receive the shipments.
- Follow up with Freight forwarders for Clearance and delivery of Inbound shipment at IM/IM nominated Warehouse.
- Coordinate & identify potential FF & truck operators in the local market.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders to nominate best price freight forwarder for incoming shipments through IM procedures.
- Relevant degree in operations or logistics or supply chain
- 3 to 4 yrs. in supply chain/logistics
- Good in International import procedures
- Having excellent knowledge in GCC export and gulf region customs
- Experience in an international IT distribution environment or Logistics company
|Title||Professional-Import/Export Jobs In Dubai | Ingram Micro Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Ingram Micro|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Visit Talent Scout Arabia We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
* This Job was originally posted on Ingram Micro site…