Production Planner (UAEN) Jobs In Dubai | Nestlé Jobs 2023
Position: Production Planner – UAE National
Provide consistently short-term finite constrained production plans which are feasible, optimized and realistic that are sequenced with the agreed standard in daily buckets accordance with the availability of resources – production line, capacities, labor and materials.
- Create a feasible production plan within the DPS period (next 4Weeks) that takes into consideration available capacity, Raw and Pack materials, available/optimized labor, optimized material losses to meet the customer service requirements (MSA, DSA and COF).
- Align and ensure accurate planning master data a in the system and drive improvements. Schedule production plan to maximize line loading opportunities.
- Work on innovation/renovation project teams to ensure production are planned on time to launches and relaunches.
- Drive continuous improvement in production planning by collaborating with Production, Demand and Supply Planning, Procurement and Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma; Fresh graduates with background in related field will be considered
- Good communication skills, Proactivity and ability to collaborate internally and externally
- Basic understanding of Consumer & Customer needs
- Good knowledge on MS Office and Presentation Skills
|Title||Production Planner (UAEN) Jobs In Dubai | Nestlé Jobs 2023|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Nestlé site…