Product Manager Jobs In Dubai | Samsung Electronics Careers
Position: Product Manager
In this role you will contribute to expanding the product’s market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
- Oversee the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
- Manage the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model’s target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
- Devise the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
- Manage the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong ability for communication and training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Product Manager, preferably in Consumer Electronics products and/or related industry.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or clients.
|Title||Product Manager Jobs In Dubai | Samsung Electronics Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Samsung Electronics|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Samsung Electronics site…