Portfolio Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Gulf Careers
Position: Portfolio Manager
In this role you will maximizes value from Upstream investment Portfolio and provides high-impact support across Upstream investment decision space, right from strategy setting to value realization to sustainable growth & ESG.
- Develops assessment and management tools and key performance indicators that will enable portfolio ranking and facilitate high grading
- Creation of multiple scenario and sensitivity analyses, taking into account the macroeconomic volatility, asset planning underlying conditions and other key performance drivers
- Work closely with Development Business Unit and business organizations to assess portfolio project priorities by providing standard evaluation metrics
- Identify & analyse project acceleration & deferment opportunities to improve capital efficiency & prepare the long-term investment forecast of Upstream.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Accounting or Finance or related Professional qualification. Preferably with CPA, CFA, MBA (Finance) or equivalent
- 15 years finance & economic evaluation experience
- Good background of oil and gas industry & its challenges
- Very strong Financial Modelling skills
|Title||Portfolio Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Gulf Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on ADNOC site…