Policies Expert Job at The Supreme Legislation Committee in Dubai
The Supreme Legislation Committee in the Emirate of Dubai (SLC) is established pursuant to Decree No. (23) of 2014 issued by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (May Allah protect him), UAE Vice President and Prime Minister, in his capacity as Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai
- Coordination with the Control Department to measure the percentage of achievement against the objectives set in the legislation, and to identify the challenges and obstacles facing the application
- observations and visuals on these projects if they have financial implications on revenues and costs on expenditures
- Conducting research and studies, monitoring data, analyzing information and preparing reports on legislation related to the business sector
- BA + 10 years of experience in policy
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Policies Expert Job at The Supreme Legislation Committee in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Supreme Legislation Committee|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Dubai Government site…