Planning Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Hill International UAE Jobs
Position: Planning Engineer
- Provides leadership to the Planning/Scheduling Group and in conjunction with the Project Controls Manager assigns priorities.
- Selects trains and supervises a staff qualified to analyze and schedule activities pertinent to the design, engineering and construction of projects.
- Coordinates, supervises, and checks the work of scheduling personnel assigned to projects under his/her direction.
- Develops policies and procedures to improve the adequacy and efficiency of the planning and scheduling activities.
- Frequently interfaces with client, stakeholders and upper-level management.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 8 year experience including 4 years in UAE.
- Possess good written and oral communications and presentation skills, and have a thorough of industry practices and regulations.
- Knowledgeable of current Primavera Enterprise Systems (P6) scheduling technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project.
Hill International, Inc. (NYSE: HIL) is an American construction consulting firm. Founded in 1976, the company’s corporate headquarters are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Hill provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management, and claims avoidance services to clients with major construction projects worldwide.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Planning Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Hill International UAE Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Hill International|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Hill International site…