Pharmacist Jobs In Dubai | American Hospital Dubai Careers 2022
Provides leadership role for staff in performance of functions involved in the safe, efficient distribution of medications, in accordance with relevant laws, rules, regulations and standards of pharmaceutical care.
- Reviews physician’s orders and prescriptions to ensure appropriateness of drug therapy.
- Inputs physician’s medication orders into Pharmacy Patient Medication Profile and maintains this profile and related records.
- Monitors patient medication profile in order to prevent drug interactions, allergic and adverse drug reactions.
- Provides drug information and communicates with prescribers, nurses and other staff regarding drug therapy or safe drug handling.
- Performs patient teaching functions on appropriate use of medications.
- Monitors and oversees that the Pharmacy is kept in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Baccalaureate degree in pharmacy or equivalent
- Current license or registration to practice pharmacy
- Current ACTIVE DHA. Dubai Pharmacist Licensure
- Minimum of two (2) years post-graduate experience in pharmacy practice
|Title||Pharmacist Jobs In Dubai | American Hospital Dubai Careers 2022|
|Hiring Organization||American Hospital Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on American Hospital Dubai site…