Payments Integration Manager | Binance Careers UAE
Position: Payments Integration Manager
- Lead technical solution discovery with merchants and channel partners.
- Make Solution Proposals and Solution Designs utilizing Binance products to strategic partners.
- Educate the merchants to implement optimal integration strategies, techniques and user experience best practices.
- Identify any product/functionality gaps required to meet market opportunities and collaborate with internal product and technical teams to define the necessary enhancements to support the solution delivery.
- Mentor junior members on merchant integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a consultative, client-facing focused role.
- Excellent communication with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience in REST API Technology is required.
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange which is the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high frequency trading software.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Payments Integration Manager | Binance Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Binance site…