Patient Administrator Job in Abu Dhabi at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital
Mediclinic International plc, founded in 1983, is an international private hospital group with operations in South Africa, Namibia, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s head office is based in Stellenbosch, South Africa. It has been listed on the JSE, the South African securities exchange, since 1986
Position: Patient Administrator
To improve the overall quality of patient care by efficiently performing all aspects of the patient administrator role
- To effectively and efficiently manage the patient appointment scheduling and registration process
- To effectively and efficiently manage the medical insurance process and other related tasks
- Effectively manage the billing and cash up process
- Completed secondary school education (Grade 12)
- Tertiary Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferably within the fields of medical science, finance / accounting
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a customer services role, preferably in the healthcare industry
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Patient Administrator Job in Abu Dhabi at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic International|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Mediclinic International site…