Operations Manager (CRI, Thermal & Waste Management) | NOV Careers
Position: Operations Manager (CRI, Thermal & Waste Management)
The position will encompass Workshop, Stores, Operations and Service. The position holder maintains a close working relationship with all managers and supervisors within the NOV organization.
- Actively promotes HSE
- Develop, implement and maintain standards, procedures and training to satisfy company QA requirements and client expectations,
- Supervises Equipment, Service Staff utilisation, Customer feedback, Client requirements.
- Acts in the interest of the company at all times. Ensures that NOV policies are adhered to at all times.
- Develop and participate in the area training program.
- Ensuring that employees adhere to relevant HSE procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in relevant field (Engineering, Petrochemical, Geology etc.)
- Experience of supervising similar operations, preferably experience of Cuttings Reinjection (CRI), Thermal Treatment and Solids Control Waste Management (Oil-Based Drilled Cuttings).
- Experience of managing / coordinating high-value projects
- Exposure to Inventory management and cost controls
|Title||Operations Manager (CRI, Thermal & Waste Management) | NOV Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on NOV site…