Nurse Supervisor- Operating Theater Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim Healthcare
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas.
Position: Nurse Supervisor- Operating Theater
Responsible to provide a patient centered approach in all aspects of care and be able to assess the care needs of patients and develop a programme of care that is evaluated and amended as appropriate.
- Meets nursing financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.specifically in Operating Theater.
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- DHA License (or Eligibility) as a Registered Nurse (mandatory).
- Minimum 10+ years experience in similar role.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Nurse Supervisor- Operating Theater Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim Healthcare|
|Hiring Organization||Al-Futtaim Healthcare|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Al-Futtaim Healthcare site…