NOV Abu Dhabi Careers | Thermal Desorption Units Operator
Position: Thermal Desorption Units Operator
TDU Operator: Operators required for project in Abu Dhabi. The project will involve the Thermal treatment of oil-based drilled cuttings and successful candidates will require previous experience of similar Thermal and Waste Management operations.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with applicable practices, procedures and policies from NOV and / or NOV customers i.e. Drilling Contractors and/or Operators.
- Ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot thermal treatment / processing equipment for oil-based drilling applications to a high standard.
- Complete periodical reports on the operations for both internal and external purposes.
- Report usage of materials at the work site through the relevant reports.
- Ensure Job Sheets are correctly maintained while working on equipment to ensure proper documentation.
- Previous experience in Thermal Treatment / TDU operations is essential.
- Technical qualification preferred (Mechanical / Electrical etc.).
- Wider knowledge of Thermal & Waste Management process is beneficial.
- Successful candidates must be competent with computer software – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
|Title||NOV Abu Dhabi Careers | Thermal Desorption Units Operator|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on NOV site…