NMC Careers UAE | Specialist Endocrinology Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Position: Specialist Endocrinology
To provide specialized services to patients for the diagnosis and management of diseases of the endocrine system.
- To perform his duties in the Endocrinology Clinic, evaluating patients with hormonal diseases.
- Provides after working hours on call emergency coverage for endocrinology emergencies.
- To perform endocrinal procedures – dynamic hormonal test in appropriate patient
- To provide consultation/referral services to the inpatient services in his area of expertise.
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship and three years of residency; certification by the Board of Endocrinology or Member of the Royal College of Physicians (or its equivalent).
- At least five (5) years of practice in the field of Endocrinology (Hormonal Diseases) with two (2) or more years as a licensed specialist.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Tier 2 or Tier 3 Qualification as Specialist level approved and recognized by DOH/ DHA/ MOH PQR in UAE
|Title||NMC Careers UAE | Specialist Endocrinology Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on NMC site…