Minibar Attendant Jobs in Dubai at InterContinental Hotels Careers
InterContinental Hotels Group plc, marketed as IHG Hotels & Resorts, is a British multinational hospitality company headquartered in Denham, Buckinghamshire, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index
- Authorized to enter in all guest rooms pertaining to Minibar at any given point in time.
- Maintain, track and complete daily worksheet of mini bar stock.
- Responsible for replenishment of Minibar items in rooms.
- Responsible for maintaining the Minibar Pantry in terms of par stock, stacking, and cleanliness.
- Ensure products in Mini-Bar are not expired and take the proper procedure to remove those products as necessary.
- You will need an alcohol awareness and food service permit or valid health/food handler cards as required by local or state government agencies
- You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- This job requires the ability to perform the following: handling, carrying, or pushing items weighing up to 50 pounds
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Minibar Attendant Jobs in Dubai at InterContinental Hotels Careers|
|Hiring Organization||InterContinental Hotels Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on InterContinental Hotels Careers site…