Medical Secretary - Heart Centre Job in Dubai at American Hospital Dubai
The American Hospital Association is a health care industry trade group. It includes nearly 5,000 hospitals and health care providers. The organization, which was founded in Cleveland, Ohio in 1898, with offices in Chicago, Illinois and Washington, D.C. is currently headquartered in Chicago
- Schedule time and attendance records, leave planner and Public Holiday tracker for all Heart Centre Physicians.
- Ensures that all Physicians TRA forms and leave tracker are submitted to CMO’s Office for approval.
- Prepare reports and compose official letters, correspondence and Heart Centre Memorandums.
- Record and transcribe Physician’s meetings and Heart Centre initiated meeting minutes.
- Schedules appointments, maintains calendar and allocates Doctor’s time.
- Diploma/Bachelors degree
- Secretarial or Administrative certificate recommended.
- Minimum of 50-60 wpm typing speed.
- Advanced Computer Skills in Windows, MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
American Hospital Dubai
|Title||Medical Secretary – Heart Centre Job in Dubai at American Hospital Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||American Hospital Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on American Hospital Dubai site…